There is an old saying,

"God created the Grand Canyon, but he lives in Sedona."

One trip to Sedona and you know it has to be true.

Sedona Blog Home

Sedona's Vortexes

The first time I was planning my trip to Sedona, I remember talking to the woman at AAA and she told me that she was not a Spiritual woman but there was something about Sedona that was very powerful. She said she could feel the energy when she first pulled up in her car. That made me all the more interested.

So I started to check into the "Sedona Energy" and found out that Sedona has what is called Vortexes. They are spiraling Spiritual energy that is present all over Sedona. Once I arrived I eagerly went to each of the named vortexes that are around Sedona. Airport, Bell Rock, Boyton Canyon,etc. But then I started to notice other areas that seemed to have energy too. I could feel it.

We'd walk through woods and I would see Junipers that were growing in a spiral manner. The energy flow exists on multiple dimensions. I saw Pine trees with their branches growing and reaching down towards the ground. It made me realize that while yes there are the "named' vortexes, there are also many, many other power spots in Sedona. You just have to look and "feel" for them.


Source:


This could be why people have gravitated towards Sedona for healing and Spiritual awakening. The area is filled with new agers, Shaman's , alternative health practitioners,etc. One Theory that I heard was that Sedona actually sat on a big crystal and that is why it is so powerful. If you take the time to hike to a stream to go rock hunting you find many rocks have crystals in them. So the theory might not be that far fetched.

At any rate, why not take a tour or hike to one of the spots or find your own. Have a seat once you arrive and just meditate. You don't have to worry about looking strange, this is Sedona. No one is going to think it is odd to see a person meditating. You be the judge if they are real or not. I think you will be amazed.

Click Here for Printable Vortex Map

Click Here For Vortex Tour Information

Local Sedona Man Talks About Vortex Energy

1 comment:

David Lee said...

Great videos you have found!